Friday, November 8, 2013

Give Thanks: Day 8 - God's Presence

We are thankful for God's presence in our lives. It's easy to say 'Praise God' and 'Thank the Lord' during good times, but it can be so hard to say the same during hard times. We need only to seek Him and we will find Him. We just have to have faith and know that God is extra close to us in our times of need. He is our peace and strength in hard times, our guiding light in times of uncertainty. He never leaves us nor forsakes us. He is everything we need.
Exodus 33:14 And he said, “My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.” 
Jeremiah 29:11-13 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. 
Psalm 34:18 The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. 
John 16:33 I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”

No comments:

Post a Comment